SLX 0.66% $4.53 silex systems limited

will ge get a loan guarantee for paducah, page-27

1. 13,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    For shits n giggles, I've decided to go down the Chronological memory lane. Here's MG's pronouncements regarding Chronologic Divestment:

February 2013 Half Year Update

Using a confident tone:

"Interest from several companies has resulted in detailed discussions on possible transactions, including joint venture, merger or acquisition. This process is expected to be finalised before the end of the financial year" (i.e. June 2013)

October 2013 Half Year Update

Using a less confident tone:

"The process has taken longer than anticipated, however, it is expected to be finalised by the end of the calendar year? (i.e. December 2013)

February 2014 Half Year Update

Using an embarrassed tone:

"Discussions continue with potential parties and/or investors for the Chronologic technology and products with potential divestment continuing to be the key focus"

May 2014 Panic Stations Letter to Shareholders

"Complete a value-creating agreement with an Industry/strategic partner by 30th June 2014"

Sorta came full circle. Reading between the lines, by MG committing to a hard date now, he's either hoping we shareholders didn't pay attention to the previous timeline iterations or the company has completed negotiations and they are going through the 'exchange of contracts for checking and signing' process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.