LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Well it will sell off but I don't think as bad as $1 it has too...

1. 27,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4642
    Well it will sell off but I don't think as bad as $1 it has too much else going for it. But this shot up from 50s on rumours of Abramovich which so far are just rumours, then up to $2.90s on an oil play that is 5 years out from 1st oil at best and grossly exaggerated in media. I learnt the lesson from Innaminka Oil who discovered the "biggest inland oil field in Oz" 5 years ago in the Cooper Basin. Having hot $1.90 overnight they sank as low as 8c. New management and a new name Acer Energy regained ground but on verge of a drilling program with new technology they were just taken over by drill search for an absolute steal around 29c-ish. I sold out of LNC with a nice profit before it hit $2 - I believe most holders are now seeing no further upside here and will move on quickly with even more handsome gains - well done. My broker has given me his best tips for where to reinvest -KAR, PSA amongst oilers and GTE in resource explorers space, but there will be plenty of other potential Multibaggers around - anyone else got any good ones? I also like Beach in $1.30s... Good luck whether you stick or twist guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.