RHK 0.00% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

i dont mean to be rude but seriously, have you ever made a...

1. 602 Posts.
    i dont mean to be rude but seriously, have you ever made a positive comment...? why r u even on this thread, u hold no stock, there would have to be stock a plenty to stick a knife in, try umc or brm for starters, not too mention mgx which stabbed themselves in the foot with an incredibly ill-timed announcement that made kw's diamond fiasco ann look like a sure winner for the '2008 Ann of the Year' award.in the current climate continuous bs downramping comments blithely disguised as 'opposing opinions' are borish, annoying and quite frankly, tend to show the nature of the beast(which is not very pretty). sending a mirror.

once again, for the millionth time.. those of us who HAVE invested both time and money in FMS are not going to suddenly have a massive change of heart courtesy of the negative comments posted here. and if we did, then we shouldnt be investing in the first place cause obviously our OWN research must be shoddy. by the same token, imagine the amount of money YOU could make if you put a quarter of the amount of time and energy into researching likely investments of your own, that you DO have a monetary interest in, rather than wasting your valuable time on our crappy (iyoo) stock.

Note i hold, and like many others are dissapointed with the world events atm, but i STILL HOLD and will continue to do so throughout this current blip (yes i said blip) into the future years of jorc and development.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1654 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 8640 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.03am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.