RHK 7.41% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

will go back to 15c, page-31

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe, hussy, what's your world? what's your view about the FMS IO? what do you look after, the quick money or market main themes? what define the market main themes? What's your time frame to get the main themes? Why don't you like to compare RIO with FMS? Do you think the people would be rational and logical in the market? Do you think a Chinalco would define the course BRIC industrializaion?

It is a time people try to find the excuses to sell. In this time, FMS could hold means most of its shareholders are more rational than the market crowd. No any nation could take 4 years to implement its industrializaion. So IO will be demanded. I do feel RIO, FMS, and most of stocks are in discount. I don't think RIO's fundamental could be so much different in days.

FMS is different from RIO and they are different market animal. You could play RIO as a quality. You need to play FMS for its chance value. A lot of alarmists are short-sight and too negative. If you are negative, you should try to forget it and find new chance for yourself.

I have been postive about FMS IO for more than 10months. All of FMS's value is its chance value from its IO, huge IO, and other resource it could hit on.

Of course, everyone has to be his own boss and decision maker. I bet on FMS IO and would like to accept any results from it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.060(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.0¢ 87.0¢ 87.0¢ $1.74K 2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5882 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.