AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

i honestly didnt think so........and still dont tech...however...

1. 3,313 Posts.
    i honestly didnt think so........and still dont tech...however in saying that....there is every chance that it could all change.....

there is not a lot of faith in this mgnt.......but ya neber know....

MLX goes higher dragging AEX holding value up above the MC of AEX currently...

they keep us informed with progress in the new venture....

they do as they say in last Quart Activities Report 31/3(all be it already late)with progress and drilling news on DD....as stated below

Denny Dalton Project
    During the quarter, Mr Bagirathi, Acclaim’s Managing Director in consultation with a South African qualified geological team completed preparation of a works program for the next drilling campaign.

""""""The drilling program will be undertaken in and around the old mine site and in particular the area to the east. Subject to finalisation of a drilling contract, it is anticipated that the program will commence mid May, weather permitting.""""""

"""" The market will be informed once the drilling contractor starts site works.""""

The program will initially be an RC rig drilling in close spacing to the previous holes reported to the market.

Mr Bagirathi has also been negotiating with the Department of Minerals and Energy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.