GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Danube,don't get you wrong but I'm convinced that it is viable...

1. 1,258 Posts.
    Danube,

don't get you wrong but I'm convinced that it is viable to produce Lithium Carbonate from Spodumene. If you look at the report you will find price indications in the 10,000US$/t range for Lithium Carbonate. Would be quite a surprise if this wouldn't be feasible to convert Spodumene into Carbonate - the process itself is not complicated but some amount of energy is needed. Probably depends on the cinfiguration of the Spodumene and 100 other things but I think someone like Mike Fotios wouldn't mention this option if it has no substance at all.

Listen to what I said in my last posting and please read the report. It shows you where the future supply problems are and shows you the structure of the Lithium Chloride brine producers that is considered weak in this report.

I know by myself that even the Spodumene + Tantal production would be highly profitable at current price levels but Lithium Carbonate would add even mor opportunities to GXY. As you refered to Talison - I don't know if they consider another attempt to convert Spodumen into Carbonate. As long as the Lithium-Ion battery hasn't proven as a safe option in the car industry there is no need to enter into such venture but I can't see any reason why Talison shouldn't do so later this decade.

Cheers

Lenni

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.