GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Will GXY share price reach $2.50 by the end of 2019?, page-2

1. 3,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3013
    I disagree about James Bay. GXY has big plans to develop JB alongside a 39999tpa LCE converter.
    Its rarely given any consideration in the context of SDV. James Bay is the future of the company and GXY has no indication of selling it. GXY is focused on growth. Without JB and SDV GXY has no future beyond the limited life of Mt Cattlin.
    Galaxy isn't desperate for cash and sees JB as a likely cash cow with easy entry into the North American supply chain. JB is moving ahead as fast as possible. Regulatory approval on the environmental plans could take another 12 months, and negotiations with the Cree community has progressed well.
    I read that much of the James Bay facilities will be constructed off site to further cost savings and enable a rapid progression to mine.
    Lots of investors understandably would like to see assets sold up to realise short term SP gains however GXY has an attainable 100ktpa LCE 5 year plan. I like a BOD with a clear long term strategy. Have patience and be rewarded.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.