im still confuse about the debate on deflation vs...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    im still confuse about the debate on deflation vs inflation.

correct me if I'm wrong, deflation price down and inflation price up!

Just hypothetical from my perspective, i always thought that deflation works better for the mid to lower class demographic because they like to have cheaper milk, cheaper bread, cheaper housing ....... i assumed?

on the other hand, the rich of the top pyramid wants inflation because they hold majority of the asset class that need to be "growing/inflated" accordingly so that they can make more money to "feed" the lower class, very typical capitalist economy, again i assumed.

i agree with the statement that dopey made about redistribution of wealth but isn't that happening in all free economy? Rather than saying is redistribution of wealth, i think my prefer to call it the redistribution of debt. after all, the so called "recovery" is fuelled by debt and not wealth to start with.

Pre GFC, average household taking excessive debt to create so called "wealth/equity" in housing that eventually collapse. Majority of debt was either "restructure or resume" by the federal government so their hard working citizen can start all over again. Too big to fail also got bail out with tax payer "future" money and party goes on.

Now, market worrying about tapering? ha.....
    tapering because economy is "gaining momentum" , "recovery" and "moderate growth" .....from ?....thanks trillions of QE stimulus debt .... bravo !! problem solved for now! in other words, we shouldn't have any economy crisis in the foreseeable 100 years....lol....why? Just print, print and print cause its proven working at least for now.

KapitalK: "if financial crisis can be resolved with money, then we don have a crisis!!"

Cheers all

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.