Will Hunt's letter blow up the Liberals?

1. 46,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I've long been an admirer of the rise of courageous, professional, independent and investigative journalism of the kind we're seeing from the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists [ICIJ] and I've often referenced it on this forum.

Our own public broadcaster is associated with the ICIJ and via its 4 Corners Team has worked with investigators overseas to put the jigsaw described in the article refenced below together.

The matters raised relate to the federal government's desperate sourcing of PPE in 2020, a former Liberal Party Minister, the Liberal Party's current Health Minister Greg Hunt and a company called Aspen Medical. Central to the article is a letter from Hunt.

As I read the article below this morning I was gob-smacked by what was reported and thought to myself; this is EXPLOSIVE! It even reminded me of that $443 Million out of the blue grant to the GBR 'charity'.

Yet again, I'll be glued to the ABC for tonight's explosive edition of 4 Corners!

" Aspen Medical was given more than $1 billion in government PPE contracts despite no experience in large-scale procurement "
    www.abc.net.au/news/2022-05-02/aspen-medical-greg-hunt-four-corners/101022086

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.