APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Will I be correct?

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    As I seem to be the only person on here who bought more shares in the fund raising it will be interesting to see who is correct. Have you all been very smart and saved your money or will I be able to make a profit.

Why did I buy more, because I do not trust the Chinese but I really cannot see them throwing over $800,000 away. They will not allow APG directors to be frivolous with their money and will watch them like a hawk. They will want to see all the technology and I think we all know what will happen when they have it.

Although I am not happy with the Chinese investment, when we had American investment that didn’t exactly turn out well. Ended up in court, if my memory serves me well.

I have invested another $2000 and even if the share price gets to 1 cent which should not be difficult with some good news, I will have a good profit. If I lose the $2000 so be it, it was my choice to invest. Unlike some on this forum I take full responsibility for my investment decisions.

Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.