PAX 0.00% 1.2¢ panax geothermal limited

cant leave it alone either graham.. i also share your feeling....

1. 371 Posts.
    cant leave it alone either graham.. i also share your feeling.

http://www.iflr.com/Article/3068762/Wampu-deal-unleashes-Indonesian-renewables.html
    http://www.hydroworld.com/news/2012/08/01/australia-norton-rose-advises-pt-wampu-electric-power-on-45mw-hydro-energy-project-in-north-sumatra.html

the wampu deal is the first foresty project awarded. the thing i like about it is the entire project will be financed in full.

below is also positive if all goes well. from gov. of ende website.

Enter MUTUBUSA PLTPB STAGE DISSEMINATION EIA
    Monday, July 30, 2012 13:19 pace
    PDF

Implementation of Geothermal Power Plant (PLTPB) Mutubusa Sokoria Village, Eastern District Ndona, Ende, now entering the phase of socialization Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA). PT. SGI PLTPB exploitation as the winning bidder had engaged in last week's EIA with Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB), Bandung and will socialize the residents in the vicinity of the upcoming PLTPB Mutubusa August 9. It is said to be the Head of the Department of Mines and Energy Ende, L. Bernabas Wangge, Saturday (28/07).

Bernabas said PLTPB Mutubusa implementation exploits are now entering the stage of EIA. A stage that must be passed by a company prior to harvesting operations. EIA activities, said Bernabas, considered important to analyze the effects of a follow-up of mining activities on the natural environment and human life. Thus, it can overcome a variety of impacts as a result of mining activities.

In the implementation of the activities carried out last week, Bernabas explained, a team of ITB Bandung in conducting EIA studies have taken samples of soil, water, air and wildlife photographs and trees around the site PLTPB Mutubusa to be analyzed can find out how much the environmental impacts that would posed by the implementation PLTPB exploitation.

According Bernabas, socialization is more precisely referred to as the name of public consultation public consultation team will receive advice and opinions from the public. For public consultation later that it will invite community leaders around the implementation of the activities of the Village Saga PLTPB, Puutuga, Sokoria, Demulaka, Kurulimbu and Village Onelako. (Adm, pt)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.