'' but the money saved from not hiring Australian workers is...

1. 81,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    '' but the money saved from not hiring Australian workers is worth it.''

depends on how you manage it and the vision for the business

Boeing thought that cutting costs and going for short term profitability was worth it too

I suggest that it was not

I suggest that Telstra and Commonwealth bank and the likes - have done immeasurable harm to their name by some of the practices they have engaged in

and I suggest that that loss of reputation and brand value will come back to bite massively in future

Australian business looks at profitability etc with an extremely short view - it's showed a spectacular lack of vision and care for customers over the decades --

it's continually and still does call year after year for the importation of labour via immigration rather than paying to train and educate it's own

it's a national disgrace, it's an atrocious lack of business and national responsibility

and they say they are struggling to improve productivity

AND they seem just totally bereft of the fact that their Ozzie workers ARE their customers - that alone is a breathtaking lack of comprehension of business

it's one thing that I've learned in Europe - is that when they hear how workers are treated in Oz - they literally have their mouth agape ------ because they understand that their people are their customers and they are the people who they share society with and their children will grow up to be workers in their societies

on any basic glance - the philosophy of Australian business is illogical - and certainly irresponsible

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.