IMU 5.77% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Will IMU be removed from the ASX200 in June?, page-87

1. 4,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 834
    When we do get dropped let's hope the shorts get a good burn as we may get a price trend reversal with a Bull market also likely to start playing out once again!

We were not in the 200 when we ran up to our all time high, it would be nice to get booted before we receive fast track/deal on one of our awesome platforms!

The fundies will have to have some major re-balance in regards to the rules that govern the shares they are able to hold, i for one believe this is already taking place and that's why the share price is getting hammered! and shorts are able to confidently move in.

Slick or one of his team might know more about the games being played due to re-balance taking place before the inevitable happens and we get booted!

I for one think once we get booted it may never go back into the 200, if we have a major share price run off the back of a deal/fast track and then a BUY out for the whole IP is struck it may never be included in a
    re-balance and may have the highest MC on the ASX

Just my couple of thoughts for a Sunday morning, either way LC's latest interview is very positive and still heading for a knock out year, it's almost like she can't believe how cheap this is with the current IP of her little BABY....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $802.5K 14.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 348447 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 1214875 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.