JPR 0.00% 2.6¢ jupiter energy limited

Koolkat... how about giving an honest assessment! Not talking a...

1. 248 Posts.
    Koolkat... how about giving an honest assessment! Not talking a stock up or down for your own purposes... or are you too feeble minded, too greedy and too self-serving to recognise such an option.

Notice my first post on this thread asked for a fair and open discussion into some points I raised regarding JPR's activities for 2008. I also asked people legitimate questions, e.g. what did people think of the quality of Block 31, JPR's funding situation considering the lack of capital raising liquidity in the current market and more. Did you, or anyone really bother answering any of my questions. NO. All you did was come on here and accuse me of downramping after I reacted (negatively admittedly) to the Quarterly Report which highlighted JPR's current woes, an inability to raise money, an inability to get away deals, the revelation that JPR's brilliant Kaz contacts aren't that good after all. Finally the thing that concerned me most was the line the board was reviewing how to use existing funds... suggesting they mightn't even settle on the BLock 31 purchase and in doing so lose the US500K deposit and no doubt ruffle JPRs reputation in KAz.

Without these what is JPR KoolKat? Tell me what it has? I continue to hold onto my JPROA options because frankly there is no liquid market for them. I will hold JPR because for me, right now, the upside potential is far greater than losing the rest of my capital.

So I'm with you KooLKat - hoping JPR can make some inroads in 2008. You just need to grow up a bit and stop issuing the typical hotcopper downramper crap whenever I post something a tad objective.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $91 3.486K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 300000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 46514 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.