JPR 0.00% 2.6¢ jupiter energy limited

will it be 2008, page-30

1. 1,516 Posts.
    LOL, you serious? The director know what's going on with their business yes of coarse, but the market? When you list your company on the ASX they don't hand the directors a crystal ball to predict the market. The directors bought at those levels because they believed it was good value for what they have and are going to have, why else would they invest that much money? (please actually answer that question).

Don't tell me you guys believe JPR is this low because of bad management, you're not tunnel vision traders are you???You guys only got one stock on your watchlist? open your eyes boys and look at the market.

I've got stocks like WMT with $30m cash in hand and great resource assets and they're off there high of 46c last year now trading at 9.6c, been as low as 7.9c. Pull up some charts on GDN, BLR, GSE, TMR, RMG, MKY, RMI, AEX, ANH, DYL, PEN, MHL, SSC, NWE, MXR, ARQ, this list goes on and on. See if you can pick up a trend, might be a good lesson for you the two of you in there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $91 3.486K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 300000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 46514 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.