FFM 0.60% 83.0¢ firefly metals ltd

Newry,I believe that your post at 09.04 has been removed as a...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Newry,

I believe that your post at 09.04 has been removed as a result of this post by agentm :-

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

thanks for clearing that up.. this has absolutely dumbfounded me... what on earth has my selling of aut got to do with anything on this planet??

seriously, i cannot recall any problems with newry2, nor what motivations or reasons are behind such a post?? i have no idea why the guy/chick is trying to flame and insult me.. its a strange world. i recall making heaps of research available to all the invetsors in the jvp partners in the sugarkane AMI.. for years i posted research.. i know it peeved a lot of people off by posting up data and being convinced the eagleford shale was a legitimate new greenfield play. if that newry2 was savvy enough, they could make a killing on aut.... i have no idea what his gripe is. but he/she sure has me in their sights and as i say, i cant recall why its happening.. is a huge mystery to me.. pretty low life really imho

newry2 is just trying to flame, and is totally incorrect also. anyone can bignote themselves by trying to denigrate and disrespect someone whom no longer reads a thread or trades in a share.... its just a cheap shot and flaming..

when you think motivations you would need to have a red hot go at someone whom has been out of a share for a year or so?? i have not traded nor held aut as required by the laws that govern us, and should i have i would be insider trading. its no ones business frankblack.. i protect my own interests and abide by the law..

how can some lowlife like newry2 judge me and know the circumstances of myself, personal and otherwise, then post publicly that i should be shamed???

i enjoy researching and investing. and try to make a success out of it. i share my research..

thanks again for the link.. and i will get the newry post removed

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=1331165&msgid=7520836

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $398.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 84.5¢ 82.0¢ $1.614M 1.938M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20000 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 51106 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.