NDO 1.20% 82.5¢ nido education limited

will it break .13?, page-3

1. 175 Posts.
    Adit, we hit 13.5 during the recent Galoc crisis. The price dropped to that level for a reason - loss of shareholder confidence. Since then we've had the Ward Ferry sell off.

Aside from production resuming there has been nothing in the past month to rebuild shareholder confidence, so to only be down at the 13c/13.5c under these circumstances is actually, in my opinion, a relatively reassuring sign. It shows me that I'm not the only "long-term investor".

If you don't have the patience or financial ability to wait until shareholder confidence is rebuilt then you should have jumped ship the day production resumed or the day you heard about the damaged riser.

For those of us who you (with a measure of scorn) call long-term holders this is not a major disaster. I will sit tight for now and expect that with a nice uninterrupted period of production and a Tindalo announcement, shareholder confidence will gradually return and the sp will eventually reflect NDO's true value.

I know it's not what you want to hear Adit, but I suspect that you're going to have to hold those shares of yours at least until Christmas to make a decent profit on your average buy in price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.