BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

will it close out with, page-27

1. 2,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I wonder what the team have been doing in California in addition to the two conferences. Peter French was there as was Carl Stubbings. I suspect that John Chiplin was also there given the latest announcement from Medistem.

I suspect that a meeting would have been with Medistem to talk about the possibility of advancing the arthritis and heart transplant programs. Maybe a little chat to Gene Ray while they were there. Meeting with Stanford to check out how the pain program is progressing and possibly with Mark Kay on the latest and greatest research he has been doing with ddRNAi and heart research as well as further research on minicircle vectors. Hopfully visiting the City of Hope team and maybe catching up with a clinical trial participant or two. Perhaps meeting with Calimmune to see how their trial is progressing. Maybe meeting with the founders of Tacere. Remember they have a vested interest in talking up the HCV program as well. Their royalties are 35% if a partner is found before Phase II, reducing significantly after that.

Hopefully all of these were possible and we will hear some exciting news soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.