GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Gee I hope your right... But if you think that Europe is gonna...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Gee I hope your right... But if you think that Europe is gonna keep interest rates at -.5% for another 2 years and everything will be fine then you are dreaming.

Dropping lower than -.5% can't really happen otherwise it's just cheaper for countries to build a vault to stash there $$$ in.
    The biggest world wide recession ever is coming very soon, maybe not when people expect it because it may come even sooner than that. This combined with climate protests going on almost every day left right and center may work in our favor though..

Recessions can be a self fulfilling profacy and the last cut in interest rates isn't doing a damn thing. In fact i think it's at the point where cuts are getting people more aware and more scared... Therefore the profacy is almost complete.

But the good news is when businesss aren't spending & people aren't spending and there is no monetary policy options left then the only thing left to do is for governments to spend big..... What better thing to spend big on than renewables and to give the people exactly what they are literally screaming for? EV, home storage, grid storage, solar farms, Geelong Ford factory is now making wind turbines, the grid needs a total rethink, SA's biggest Tesla battery in the world has been a huge success and now power companies are actually starting to remove power lines from some of those hard to reach outback places and replacing them with batteries (with a generator backup). Which is a trend that will only be happening more and more.
    Soo basically there's a realistic chance that even if GFC 2.0 hits before lithium prices returns to sanity, it could actually force the political will and send renewables to the stratosphere.

Every warning light the economy has is flashing right now.
    But it's all good because we've still got cruise set to 100kmh..... But no one seems to have noticed that 4th & 5th gear sh1t themselves a while back and there is an almighty hill coming up... maybe only an electric car will get us up it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.