BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Agree MBBRM is subject to a SP smashing just like every other...

1. 2,019 Posts.
    Agree MB

BRM is subject to a SP smashing just like every other comapny thats listed at any time, it would only take the silly yanks to drop the ball again and BRM could easily crash back to $2 if the sh1t hits the fan.

The US have just gotten through their qauterly reporting season which i consider the most dangerous time for markets, we could see the ASX continue the recent rally from a low of around 5100 to possibly 6200 or better over the next 3 months.

If the market can keep some what stable over the next 3 months, I and many others beleive the BRM rally will continue, we are lucky to have bought in well below $1 and these up and down movements dont matter to most of us at all. I still beleive that BRM will be $5+ by Christmas this year as the market cap will still be cheap compared to its peers.

You are rite about the hurdles that are infront of BRM, its a high risk investment with massive upside if they pull it of, its not like we are going to get the decession on the rail by a Jury by the end of the year(yes or no), the potential of rail access will dangle in front of the market for the next 12 to 18 months with a possible green light at any time.

Its a slow and steady process and BRM have a sound plan mapped out in recent anouncements, the time table has very realistic time frames if you look back, BRM has fairly well delivered most goals give or take a couple or 3 weeks, the management have not made wild promises about getting rail access, instead have just said that talks are ongoing.

What i like about BRM is they are not coming to the market with anouncements every second week trying to mine the SP, they come to the market only when a milestone has been acheived, this is a very good sign.

just take a look at WRs resume and he certainly has the experience and expertise to steer the company into full production, if WRs cant get rail access then i beleive its just not possible as he is our best shot at success, i wouldnt want to have anyone else leading BRM.

As you said MB, we do have alot of hurdles to get through but WRs has acheived a hell of alot in a very short 9 months which reflects in the SP which is up about 600% since he joined the board give or take a bit.

The other really good thing that BRM has going now is the strong SP, when cash is needed our dilution is going to be minimal, 10 million shares out the door raises $30 million, who knows what the SP will be in a few months time, we might be placing shares at 4 or $5 which puts BRM in a very commanding position considering the share register is still relatively small.

its been a great journey so far and im happy to sit it out and see where it ends up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.