BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

spot on GS, risks clearly remain (and I am glad they do) or...

1. 1,712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    spot on GS, risks clearly remain (and I am glad they do) or anyone wanting to get on board now would not have the ability to do so so cheaply, however the professionalism of the board (namely WR) has provided me with the ability to "sleep at night" having a reasonable amount invested in BRM.

A lesson that I have learned the hard way (although didnt have much money at stake) was the golden rule of following knowledge. This is especially important when dealing with the junior end of the market. Just look at the litany of companies that jump from exploring for U308, to Iron Ore, to dot coms, etc. No real purpose, just "mining" the share price as you put it. BRM has changed course, but has gotten the experience on board to (a) make the decision and (b) have a reasonable chance of delivering it.

The progress made by WR since August 07 has been very satisfactory in my mind. I challenge any one to objectively look me in the eye and refute that claim. People that are critical of WR have another agenda in my opinion. Sure, you can have differing views of what will be ulitmately achieved, but to date, I for one at least, am very happy with the progress.

That gets me back to MB's point re share price, at least now a few other posters on this thread have commented on "market cap" of companies not just the share price. Anyone who values a company on the basis of Nominal share price is a newbie in the extreme, and it just makes me laugh the number of people proclaiming on HC to have "millions of shares/dollars" invested but still use such a ridiculous measure of company value as nominal share price.

For mine, BRM with a fully diluted MC of under $270M for 550+ tonnes of IO is a risk / reward play that may not come off, but that to not be part of I would (could) be kicking myself for years to come.

It's like having the opportunity to back Bradman making a 100 once he had settled in. Not certain, but you could do a lot worse in the probiability stakes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.