88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

This thread is titled "Will it go up?" so I will refrain from...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    This thread is titled "Will it go up?" so I will refrain from blaming DW for not delivering this week and focus on where we sit today. I've been invested in 88 for maybe 4/5 years and I can say having observed the behaviour of the SP for some time I'm very confident 88 will rise from this level and live to fight another day. The reason for this is because the upside here is still very significant, when the dust settles and people reflect on the real fundamentals money will return I'm sure.

I understand like anyone holding over the weekend this is a bitter disappointment for a short term gain , but I want to say IMO the new management team will prove value in this company. I urge people thinking long term to read the PR carefully before selling at a big loss because this company is far from over like so many people are suggesting.

I honestly think we are sitting on some seriously valuable real estate so give the company time to prove it up and if they do just watch how fast sentiment will change!

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $17.16K 7.218M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
593 882612694 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 481980133 119
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.