5GG 4.55% 4.6¢ pentanet limited

I cant speak for Greg, but I've already explained myself.If you...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I cant speak for Greg, but I've already explained myself.
    If you dont like the facts that have been presented, that's your choice.
    My view of the company's position still holds. I wanted to join in early, checked it out late, but are totally not buying into it all, because all I'm seeing is hype. I'm intrigued with the diversity of this listing, but also its trends. I dunno, i guess like a rash, I'm triggered with the itch.

I cant justify investing into the company at the moment, given the questions I've asked and what I've come up with.
    I've asked for people to help and discuss this and all that has come back with at the moment is nothing decent to justify their price point.

If someone were to invest in at the current price, it only looks like it's going to drop. I've held this opinion ever since it was around ~60c.
    It went up to $1, without anything substantial announced and I'd like to have some certainty on a solid future of this company (a future that looks like it will need continued capital investment at this stage).
    Especially when there's companies out there like 'Nikola Corporation' (different industry, i know) doing dodgey things to get people to invest in vaporware. Feels very similar. I did a heap of DD around this and feel compelled to whistle out here my findings.

Posting stuff like the life expectancy of their customers is 10 years (to justify their valuation of each customer), when they have only been around since 2017? And especially knowing that NBN is rolling out FTTP in areas that will threaten their Fixed Wireless take up (the only thing that is actually bringing in decent margins). What gives them the right to make these claims? Where's the evidence?
    Sorry, but if you dont like this bad/negative information, how about being a part of the discussion and debate about some positive facts, instead of questioning why these things are being brought up? Sounds more like those that are holding, obviously dont want to hear bad news and have a blind feeling towards this stock. What price are you expecting this to get to, before you sell then? Or you think your holding is going to provide a Dividend in the future?
    Feed me with something positive, instead of the bs marketing/smoke screen material that has been creatively crafted.
    Start a thread up with something positive to contribute towards and let's have a good debate.

I mean, how does a company so small (and new), that has bugger all assets have such a huge market cap, compared to ABB or SLC? That both have either a decent amount of assets and infrastructure (international links) and a much larger and significantly sized customer base.
    Feels like there's a bunch of large holders, just waiting to see how things ride for a bit, before they cash out. Who's going to pull the trigger first?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $19.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $48.99K 1.111M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12500 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.