5GG 1.85% 5.3¢ pentanet limited

will it go down?, page-14

1. 13 Posts.
    Again, you just seem to have really strong opinions for someone not invested. Of course, we are all entitled to our own opinions and I don’t want to be disrespectful of yours but am allowed to question why you are putting so much time and effort into voicing your negative opinions about this company. I certainly wouldn’t be spending my time commenting on companies I’m not interested in investing in. I suspect that there isn’t going to be anything I say that will change your opinion about Pentanet, and I’m not intending to try to. Reality is that no one knows where the share price will go. From my own personal research I have done I think this company has potential and I’m in for the long term. From my experience they also have excellent customer service and from what I have seen other customers posting have shared the same view. I think their client base will only continue to grow. I also think the company has good leadership with David Buckingham as Chairman. I would encourage others to do their own research and make their own decisions about Pentanet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $17.79K 330.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59412 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 52138 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.