5GG 1.85% 5.3¢ pentanet limited

you're clearly either a customer or an employee of the company,...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    you're clearly either a customer or an employee of the company, so off course you're going to defend the company. Great service is certainly a positive. That's going to be helpful for growth and is certainly what is happening. Customer focus is 100% important for growth.
    How about let's talk something more practical and actually participate in a debate or discussion, rather than focusing on how negative I've been that offends your close thoughts on the company.

At what point would you sell your shares then? or just dont know and waiting to see where it goes, before it tanks or plateaus?
    And if you're in it for the 'long haul' as some have been saying, unless you have invested in millions, it's unlikely you'll get a decent dividend from how diluted the price is, to how much they could potentially earn. They havent been able to sustain cashflow and keep on spending more and more, before there's even a return in sight.
    This is partly why I see them needing another capital raise soon (and so far, it looks like they have done this i think every year or near abouts).
    The more capital raises they do, the more dilution. If their spending each time does not equal 100% financial gains, then it's actually less and less dividend you will end up getting.
    Right now, I'm pretty sure the price is held up by some large stake holders who are possibly just drip feeding small amounts at a time to the retailers, just to try and hold traction. This is obviously going to help things, if they intend on doing another raise soon.

Would you continue to buy in at these prices? and again, at what point do you think it will go and why would you think this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $17.79K 330.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59412 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 52138 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.