CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Here is a reply from Peter. As you can see another BS statement...

1. 968 Posts.
    Here is a reply from Peter. As you can see another BS statement made in regards to times. Stated announcemnet out later this week (last).

- the Company will be making an operations update later in the week but have attempted to give you an insight into your issues raised whilst not taking away from the update:

- vakvark needs a wash plant - reason being the wash tests established that we could produce half export thermal as opposd to previous assumptions producing local eskom / power statio coal only – improves profitability of the mine from 40% – 60% - our due diligence will establish whether we either buy the plant under option or build a new (or second hand) one on site (toll treat if we need to for an interim period) based on the quotes we have got over the last 2 months - there are a number of factors which you take into account which way we go - timing, cost, logistics, risk, etc - whatever the decision it will be made in the best interests of the Company and its shareholders – one impact of announcing the wash plant option was that it allowed us to be approached by multiple wash plant builders and operators offering alternatives which financially may be more in our interests – DD should be complete in 1-2 weeks.

- vlakvark has a mining right – we are completing all necessary requirements to physically start mining coal so it depends on what you call mining activity – we have finished exploration, financing is in place and allocated, mine design and planning completed (see summary attached) we have appointed contract miners, final environmental /geohydrological sign offs are being obtained, access roads built, - in my mind mining is going ahead (as is a wash plant) – nothing is on hold and nothing will prevent us from mining and wasahing – knowing the firepower story I am allowed to take some offence to the analogy.

Always happy to take any calls

Regards pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.