GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

I can relate to you as am fairly new to this as well mate but...

1. 10,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    I can relate to you as am fairly new to this as well mate but self taught in reading up as much as possible about asx shares and understanding both fundamentals and using technical analysis (I try to pick undervalued stocks gaining momentum accompanied by volume - easier said than done of course as you unfortunately learn from your mistakes).

Latter part of what you wrote is the hardest thing to learn in asx trading and/or investing and that is knowing when to sell!? Get this right and you'll do really well with shares which is why it is so exciting.

In recent times I have nailed the right stock and timed my buying entry perfectly but then due to emotional or irrational decisions bailout or sell out with a 10-15% gain only to see it go up another 40-50% afterwards... the trick is of course to nail your exit and maximise your $$ so that said I am not thinking of selling my substantial holding in GBG anytime soon unless it goes well above 50-60c at least.. which am quite confident will occur within next 3-6 months or possibly sooner with luck.

This is why stock forums like HC are so important for us newbies as it allows all of us to share different views and knowledge about a particular company and hopefully give us all the chance to make some $$ andto share in the excitement of doing so (as is the case with GBG as we speak).

I really value input and feedback from other HC members (and hope that I offer something positive in return as well - am trying my best) so that it may be a positive experience for us all in having som fun along the way (in between "stressing out" on some not so good days lol). cheers tela

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.