CCF 4.35% 12.0¢ carbon conscious limited

Will it hit 6c or 7c ???, page-6

1. 7,432 Posts.
    see now why you're concerned about 6/7 retrace. There's GAPS there and gaps are always a worry, hey drns2007?
    Darn Gaps and TA theory!!
    ccf_ax06oct15_to_10jan16.png
    well one can see there's been many gaps since October, many of them filled but for some sub 7.5 ish.
    Such a chart COULD have the 7 cent below ones classed as Continuation. I suggest the FA change of CCF getting in on the Milk to China should confirm Continuation Gaps at that Level ie Not to be Filled during this move if ever.
    Think the bottom trend line gives more of a possible retrace to the mid 8's but again the Milk FA factor is in play. IMO depends on whether World Markets continue to "cool" now til Friday.
    Bahar has been in contact with Company and reassured Milk News next week so I suppose if news is BAD then 6/7 could come into 'action'.
    anyhow dec 9th marked volume was response I think to MOU announce. It set a range that today's sp confirmed and GAP closed so at least that's one DARN gap taken out drns2007

IMO a continuing General Global Market Malaise COULD see the 9's even mid 8's by Friday but only a Milk "Default" could see 6/7.
    BTW think the Directors are WA "go getters" and a Milk DeFAult improbable.

cheers. keep the forum informed of your thoughts. It's very useful for reading Market Sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.