BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

Will It Open at $3.50 Today?, page-18

1. 39 Posts.
    you know no matter what happens today, fact remains that if an announcement or a suspended extension is to occur than that statement should have been made to the ASX at market close yesterday or first thing this morning, seeing as though the ASX opens at 7.30am. A chance for all non and holding shareholders to absorb information, make a decision and let them focus or other things. particularly at this time of year.
    No matter what happens to the sp, if it open at $1 or $10 confidence in this company is damaged and I no longer believe in this company due to their communications. It comes across that Laura McBain has done nothing since April except protect her personal interests and is nothing but unresponsive. I listened to her teleconference on the the 2nd Dec and I have to say I was totally unimpressed with her umms and ahhhs. She stumbled and fumbled her way through it like a schoolkid on a stage not the leader of a billion dollar company, sorry what was a billion dollar company.
    If it were a marriage between 2 adults then it would end in a messy divorce. One person pretending everything was going great, then the truth finally come out and the person responsible completely shuts down and goes into hiding. Some of her actions border on criminal and at the least irresponsible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.