VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

will it resume trading?, page-14

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    IMO I doubt the sp will hit 10 cps again - as HW mentioned, the market has likely factored in the issue likelihood. Inst investors appear to have been buying heaviliy and would have been expecting this outcome since accordint to Hurley's comments they have been in favour of such a scheme. Looking at the state of the order book shows minimal change in buy orders but a havy depletion in sellers. Could be st traders released orders and sitting back waiting till end of the week. Still the sellers profile looks intact and good.
    Hopefully this will be the last larger roadbump this year so the company and sp can get back on track. The sector has looked good over the past couple of weeks, so there is also the momentum issue to help things along.
    Will have to wait and see - come too far to do anything but wait, and am pleased I resisted topping up since will need the cash to exercise the offer. ST another bump, but gets me the chance to increase holdings to 2m finally. That should just about do it and hopefully in a few years represents a half decent superann substitute!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.