GTG 5.06% 7.5¢ genetic technologies limited

will it run next week? holding at 45c, page-2

1. 749 Posts.
    I jumped in a day ahead of you Blingmaster because I felt it was bottoming. It now transpires that my timing was slightly askew and I should have adhered to the ancient wisdom that says: "he who tries to pick bottom gets smelly fingers."

I'm not sure if the rejection of 43.5 cents today was emphatic enough to spark a resurgence but after a lot of back reading over the past six months, I'm happy to hold this one for its enormous potential.

The CEO's last address to shareholders summed up that potential admirably I thought, even allowing for the partiality one expects from people in such positions.

GTG's intellectual property portfolio is already imposing and varied and I believe a steady stream of universities and drug companies will beat a path to the company's door over the coming year with consequent increases in revenue.

Like RDF - a stock I don't hold but wish I did - revenue momentum is only just beginning. Biotechs may be out of flavour for the moment but that is exactly the time to buy them in my view.

Many happy returns...

Gupper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.004(5.06%)
Mkt cap ! $9.916M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 8.1¢ 7.3¢ $18.25K 233.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 232 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 8905 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.