MEK 4.55% 4.2¢ meeka metals limited

will it take off, page-2

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Only a basic chartist myself when looking at the history of stocks.
    To me the spike in January is a telling sign of the interest the stock can attract.
    On a massive one day turn over it spiked 1.2 --> 3.3 cents, approx.: 275% and that was on an announcement to drill only.

It really does depend on results to be honest, but given the good surface samples that for the drill targets,lets assume the results are worth crowing about in terms of grades. So on average to good results, we may see a repeat of the same trading pattern.

so at a starting point os say 2.5c --> I'm thinking 5c - 7c target. But i feel a 6.5c target is not unreasonable given the number of shares on offer if its a good result, and the demand in January. I'm guessing this stock is a a few watch lists, given its decent surface grades and almost virgin drilling in the area. Also apparently there is only 30m set to sell at the moment, but the las spike turned over 297m thats day, so those 30m will disappear very quickly.

Other posters have mentioned a large number of sells set above 10c which would be brilliant but I think it would need a great result to put within the next few weeks. Though given the delay, if the company releases great results and then also outlines good plans going forward it may happen.

Other peoples thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $65.18K 1.550M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 130000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 35262 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.