EGR 0.00% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

Will KNL go to 48 cents or more?, page-52

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Re Market Cap Differences- My opinion is that the Market incl institutions use size of proposed 2017/2020 production extended into "back of envelope" value/profit calculations to justify MC comparisons.
    There are examples of Institutions investing in UNDER $100mil companies. I have not seen the MNS register of Top 20 showing Institutions taking a Substantial Position when MNS went over $100mil. Yes Holding Companies,Custodial Institutions took Positions but that's not the same.

Anyhow my position is that it's Production forecast that "formulates" Market Cap, in large part especially in pre production stage. With actual production, Revenue and Cost structure "truly" established then all these "proper" FA matrix come in for Institutions etc to work with but til then imo it's just speculation based on bigger is better, isn't it, look on paper.
    KNL is on the verge of RoW Debt Financing based on Row Euro and Japan offtakes for ALL of proposed and future expansion production. KNL has valid Ticks indicating late 2017 Producing.
    We await the final finance confirmation and then to see what the MC is re rated too.
    SYR appears to have it's super pit 2/300kts production 'sorted' by in house value adding to spherical apparently covering [for 75kts] about 140kts or so.plus their 80kts to dragon. but MNS?apparently it's found it needs RoW offtakes for finance and as yet has none. When the get them then they too will face a Finance Delay of months like KNL just has can be presumed.Will their MC hold up at the level during this?
    frankly I just don't care but let's hope KNL thread no longer has to suffer the Trolling of the last 6 months from our neighbours.

happy trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.8¢ $15.17K 122.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 185500 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 245753 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.