EGR 8.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

Will KNL go to 48 cents or more?, page-70

1. 135 Posts.
    I agree, could easily get up that high without a lot of bluesky thinking.

What I think is essential for a material increase in value (beyond the above) is that post Sojitz announcement, the company firms up its strategy and presents that to market in a way that is easily understood. What I mean by this is aggregating the various projects and selling that story as their strategy going forward.

Currently we have:

- BFS with NPV $197m (pre tax, royalty)
    - Spherical plant NPV $117 and
    - expanded production to 150ktpa to service battery needs
    - various mining licenses/ tenements

The various points all hinge off each other, but the linkages between them have not been clearly explained (in my opinion). I would want the company to add them all together, and deliver a clear strategy to the market and investors. If it is simple to understand, it will attract a lot more buyers, which includes instos, whose assessments often aren't as sophisticated as people make them out to be.

The company needs to move away from the 40ktpa story once they have that supply locked in and market themselves as a 150ktpa operation.

The economies of scale and the low capex to ramp up to 150ktpa needs to be better understood by investors, and once that happens it'll shoot a lot higher than $200m based on what is happening with our peers.

My view anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.