GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I think some of the "experts" have been getting their wires...

1. 1,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    I think some of the "experts" have been getting their wires crossed and confused lithium demand/supply with spodumene supply and hence thinking there is this gross oversupply coming up. As fossil fuel supplies start waning there is no choice in the matter of heading to alternatives... the fossil fuel express simply is not a sustainable or clean option. The fossil fuel should be seen as a temporary means to get us to the next stage.

Another problem however is older generation politicians do not want to make change and any pain in their term as they're only in it for themselves. It's always going get passed on to the next generation as their problem.

Well, I only have a daughter I'm very concerned about as their future so far has a lack of jobs, high food costs and housing prices that are totally out of control. The least I can do is invest in lithium which I hope will give them a chance.

I've gone all in with lithium and alternate energy and a feel a lot of others have as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.