LYC 2.88% $6.96 lynas rare earths limited

will lyc announce when we have an import permi, page-20

1. 445 Posts.
    "Its the same with golf: if you have the "license" for playing golf, you still need to go to the counter and pay greenfee to get a starting time."

A good analogy. Another poster had previously used the analogy of a bus licence.

I admit that I found the licence vs. permit concept confusing at first. Took a while to process, until I hit on the visa analogy: A visa gives a person the right to land on the shores of another country, but not the right to go through its customs unchecked. In this sense, the licence is the visa. To pass customs, the person will need to be checked as free of various forbidden items, else that person is returned to the country of origin. In this sense, the permit is the documentary proof of LYC's imported concentrate having undergone that checking process and passed with flying colours.

Maybe the issuance of the first permit is of moral significance due to the ongoing anti-LYC smear campaign. Thereafter, subsequent issuances will become merely procedural and unlikely to be newsworthy. That is, until an unforeseen rejection of a batch, for whatever reasons. But that shouldn't happen, as long as LYC maintains its quality control standards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.96
Change
0.195(2.88%)
Mkt cap ! $6.421B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.66 $6.97 $6.66 $7.447M 1.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1827 $6.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.96 3766 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.