LYC 2.86% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

@Soul_surfer: "But what it does say to me is that this is why...

1. 927 Posts.
    @Soul_surfer: "But what it does say to me is that this is why the increase in shorting has commenced."

You have to take into account, that not every investor is as well informed, as you are! If someone dont know the facts and details about lynas since years, its very very hard to assess lynas situation. So allow them (the shorters), to be wrong. In addition the shorts wont be covered within days or weeks. Sure, if lynas share prices explode a secound time 15, 20 or 30% many of them run thru the market to cover...

@geldisweg: "This procedural chaos and half-information, is what feeds the shorters. I am quite disenfranchised with the chaos Lynas still creates in their public relations, as if they have learned nothing over the last year."

Mate, dont know if you have learned something over the last year? At this stage, i cannot see any proceural chaos. Lynas has TOL, they need to complete a form for every single transport, and you have after this very very hard and long journey not enough patince for waiting 5 or 6 weeks???!

How, by hell, did you ever come to this advanced point of lynas?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.