just so many differences, I’m happy to give equal opt to women...

1. 18,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    just so many differences, I’m happy to give equal opt to women but I don’t expect equal outcomes, same for all of society

take for a mole sport, women want the same pay as men and in some sports now have the same ie surfing

but the skill level is so far apart and the audiences and revenues so far apart it’s laughable, fact is the sexes have so many differences not just physically but mentally and it’s through 100,000 of thousands of years of evolution and significant difference to the make of the brain hormones chromosome etc

we need to acknowledge the differences in sexes, in cultures and embrace those differences not expect everything to be the same
    Not only is it wrong to expect but do you really want a society where everyone is the same, I like women are generally caring, big on empathy, have good focus, look pretty etc

take for example the australian women’s team being flogged 7 love to a team of 15 year olds from the Newcastle jets
    https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...0-to-team-of-15yearold-boys-a3257266.html?amp

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.