Well I think it is actually a daily dose of humour reading posts...

1. 17,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Well I think it is actually a daily dose of humour reading posts on hotcopper - all these men who appear dead set fixed on keeping women in the bedroom in their preferred position, in the kitchen or as their maids - and definitely not in a leadership role. I also think it is a daily dose of humour to think that - given the physical state of most men as they age - that they continue to see themselves as sex symbols. Short, balding, pot bellied, greasy hair, grumpy old men. or those who think that normal flirting means we are dying to get our pants off and so blame us. or think that no one should be offended by jokes at the expense of their race or gender

I love that these people exist. I love the way some thin skinned people on here think it is ok for them to have an opinion but an opposing view will bring some sort of garbagy one line abuse - peanuts, thaylor, - from people who think they are more liberal and empathetic than the people they are abusing.

To be honest I quite like Ben - don't know why because his views are fundamentally opposed to mine - but i suspect that he's actually ok as a person. So many of the others but I'd have to think to name them. Blind ignorance or prejudice is often easier to take than some of the other.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.