MGY 4.35% 8.8¢ malagasy minerals limited

Duke; It sure has - check the dates / ann's in the archives for...

1. 117 Posts.
    Duke; It sure has - check the dates / ann's in the archives for yourself if you like – that’s how I got the info in the first place. I excluded AR's and QR's in my fact-check, because they are just summaries of the promo ann's.

A proper examination of the maps provided make it very clear that it's the same areas being re-sampled with surface rock-pick sampling - kicking rocks into sample bags and calling it 'exploration'. Clearly the general area is positively rotten with graphite and merely finding it on surface is not a terribly noteworthy achievement.

Again, it is self-evident that they have simply gone back and re-sampled certain of these same areas from 2012 and 2013 in a bit more detail. That is the reality here. Until they earn their drilling 'wings', MGY’s SP will find sustained flight elusive, just as it has proven to be on previous occasions.

There is absolutely no doubt that the project potential here is very good. That is irrelevant however if the management lack the will or ability to do what is necessary to properly advance the projects. Endless rounds of rock-pick sampling the same areas just won't cut it.

I genuinely wish you all the best with this - anyone who got in early in this latest run has already done well on this particular 'pump' cycle. Congrat's and enjoy your profit! I prefer to wait for MGY to start drilling before thinking about returning to this stock - JMHO & DYOR. OZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.