MGY 4.35% 8.8¢ malagasy minerals limited

Have to agree with ozone, mgy always seem to just advise the...

1. 64 Posts.
    Have to agree with ozone, mgy always seem to just advise the same old information over and over. You would think a company with its own drill rig would do more drilling. You can planly see on google earth there is graphite on their tenements but having a share price drop from 12 cents to 1.4cents shows that they have done bugger all to show the market that its there.

Mgy's share price used to factor into the 25% Energizer JV which eg. when Energizer was 12cents, mgy was 4 cents etc. Now Mgy has sold their 25% stake, so therefore all they have is slightly explored land with rock samples.

Also can't see Energizer buying out Mgy any time soon as it seems their management are not doing a much better job anyway, just have to look at their share price and the Investor hub forum http://investorshub.advfn.com/Energizer-Resources-Inc-ENZR-7900/  

I have finally called it a day and taken a decent loss and moved to another stock as all I can see is that the current share price is only justified by the other graphite stocks upward movement, hence it is a bit of a pump.

Hopefully the company does turn things around and get the drill in the ground. Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.