MGY 4.35% 8.8¢ malagasy minerals limited

In addition to this most recent ann, this graphite 'find' has...

1. 117 Posts.
    In addition to this most recent ann, this graphite 'find' has been spruiked by MGY on at least four prior occasions: 3 September 2012, 29 January 2013 (ops update), 20 June 2013 and 21 November 2013. Each time they said they are planning more 'detailed mapping and rock chip sampling' with a promise of possible trenching and drilling later in the year. So far to date: zero on all fronts.

Something very similar happened with the SP back in April 2012 when it went from around 5c to over 10c on similar volume before gravity took over and the SP returned to its prior levels. All on no news at all.

I'll save my excitement and any contemplated return to this stock for when they announce the actual start of drilling with the rig that they have in country but haven't used since 2011. MGY will not replicate the success of other successful players in graphite until they start replicating those companies performance on the ground. To quote a certain US politician: 'drill baby drill!'. OZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.