LOM 0.00% 6.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Good summation clubbeta............ exactly............... I saw...

1. 1,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Good summation clubbeta............ exactly............... I saw the post's degenerating into L259 is months away this is just a pump ......... I thought hard about this for days then started again from scratch this post was not designed to ramp not my style..............

As went through all the ann's and 1/4'Lys what struck me was all the work done on L251 the numerous finds to date attributed to L251 which is funding our programme lets not forget that until August apart form the 131 carat find most of the sales to date will be attributed to alluvia's from the L251 and E46 area's ...... thousand's for carats........

Now we have a recent ann after WG and the DR Ward's visit that L259/Block8 and the BLK6/19 are the areas of most focus ..... after drill cores sent for micro analysis............ I believe DR Ward has honed down our focus to

1. L251 drill core's would have been reviewed visually from photos, results of bulk sampling and in situ revision from on site visit......
    2. Same applies for block 8 and now L259 target bulk sample also reviewed from in situ revision ...........

So after visit all equipment is deployed to BLK6/19 and L259/block8 the good Doctor has focused our efforts............ then WG jumps in big time .......... spoiler alert

We have done so much I could have gone on and on but run out of concentration....... some of the ann's I referenced were when we were commissioning the 50t P/H DMS ....... yes this only happened as bulk samples were being gathered from L251 they talk about bottle necks in processing .......... the new capacity DMS was only reported as working in the Nov 13 ann

I suggest all newbie's....... and maybe holders start again from the beginning and read all 1/4'Lys and anns !!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.5¢ $15.85K 243.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 88793 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 6867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.