MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I truly believe graphite is the next boom resource. I've enjoyed...

1. 28 Posts.
    I truly believe graphite is the next boom resource. I've enjoyed the ride of seeing MNS go from 30c to over $1 in as couple of months, but just wondering if I've missed something, or if there have been any announcements on potential offtake partners? We can do all the science we want into the quality of MNS graphite but if there is no offtake agreement MNS is basically worthless in my opinion.
    One of my other stocks GPX which has flown under the radar and is literally right next door to MNS, has finally announced last week the approval of Mining Licence and updated mineral resource, but the big thing is that they're getting very close to finalising offtake with 2 massive partners. This has taken nearly a year and a half!! From initial meetings, to signed MOU, to site visits, test work, technical due diligence etc. So wondering if we can expect similar timeframes for MNS.
    Not trying to promote one mine over another, as I think they both offer superior products and want both to go gang busters, but just want to know if anyone has heard names of potential offtake MNS partners??
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.