MSB 3.19% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Frankly, the sheer number of times that we have to explain on...

1. 1,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1691
    Frankly, the sheer number of times that we have to explain on this board that MSCs are not in competition with vaccines tells me that it's a subtle point lost on many. In particular, I fear it's lost on FOMO buyers that are just hopping onto the stock because they "heard it was going to cure COVID-19" or some such nonsense.

I can imagine that those same johnny-come-latelys will have looked at the news last night and gone "Oh, sh*t, I guess people won't need that MSB cure after all, vaccine created, problem solved, I should sell and take my profit before the share price collapses." So we have a bit of price collapse today.

It's exactly why I try not to care about the daily SP (even if it's difficult not to). We will almost undoubtedly get our ARDS approval, and the money will start to flow for that treatment, as well as for AGVHD. I say it alot, but with this share, and with the Aussie share-buying public, good news only lasts a VERY brief time. For long-term share price growth, MONEY talks, and B.S. walks.

So expect lots of volatility between now and any announcements that finally have specific dollar figures attached or that give you confirmation that a money stream is about to open up, like an FDA approval. Anything else is unlikely to stick in the minds of our fickle share-buying public for long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
0.030(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 98.0¢ 92.0¢ $3.342M 3.477M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 33313 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 73982 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.