GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Could be the case, Rubyjon.The GSR Board may have us over a...

1. 2,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 927
    Could be the case, Rubyjon.The GSR Board may have us over a barrel on this one. Due to their less than capable handling of the company and their inability-or downright refusal- to get anything resembling mining underway, even the 'windfall' $1.9 million may not get us into production. The Board needs to go, but who is going to replace them? To my way of thinking, we need three competent individuals with a definite plan to get into GSR into production to put before shareholders. At this point in time, there aren't any. The synergies obtained by combining our proven resources with HRZ are attractive, and I'm not against the merger per se. It's the misuse and abuse of Corporate power in the absence of any regulatory oversight that riles me. The self awarding of 'performance bonuses' in the face of total non-performance by the Board that's activated with the merger,[ akin to looting the coffers] is hard to accept.
    I'm sure a successful legal challenge could be mounted against it but there appears to be reluctance from shareholders to take this route, even though costs could be shared.

db
    Last edited by donnybrook: 14/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.