NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

I would say those 6 recent contracts have started so revenue is...

1. 16,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 765
    I would say those 6 recent contracts have started so revenue is being earned.

The 6 customer contracts have been secured through the following channels:

• NetLinkz distribution partner Telstra is Australia’s leading telecommunications and technology company and has secured three customers for the Link platform in Australia for a period of three years
    • One customer has been secured through Netinkz direct marketing channels and will adopt the Link platform in Australia for a period of three years
    • Two customers have been secured through NetLinkz direct marketting channels and will adopt the Link platform across the Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) for a period of 12 months The customer contracts span across a range of industries, including retail, manufacturing and industrials, but cannot be named due to confidentiality clauses.

NetLinkz Chief Executive Officer, Suthan Naganayagam: “NetLinkz has received a significant endorsement of its patended SD-WAN technology solution and Link Platform through the award of six new customer contracts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.