NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Will NET ever come back, page-32

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    I'm with Lumberjack. Until actual customer receipts are reported to the market (not research grants and random stuff like that - actual money in the bank from customers) it is hard to get enthusiastic about this.

I've learned in 30 years of business that the single secret of successful businesses is that they get more money coming in than going out. When NET/IWG announce they have won a contract they actually simultaneously announce they need to raise capital. Go figure. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I thought this was about generating ongoing revenue. There are so many partnership agreements and new contracts out there to keep a lawyer busy full time just doing the paperwork that money should be pouring into the bank. Instead we're raising capital. Again!

$5000 customer receipts for the last reported quarter. They have reported at the end of the month following the end of each quarter consistently. Will we get a quarterly report at the end of January? If so, what are the customer receipts going to be from the numerous partners out there selling this product? All we've heard about for the last few years is potential or expected revenue. SHOW US THE MONEY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.