NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

The fact that 3 directors - Robert Turner, Nagasuthan...

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    The fact that 3 directors - Robert Turner, Nagasuthan Naganayagam and Trevor Cain have no direct or indirect interest in this stock bothers me. Yes they now have options but that is not a commitment.

James Tsiolis has 3,666,667 shares (about $100,000) and 30 million options. That's something.

Tim Gooch, the founder is in it big time (good that someone other than us poor suckers is).

Does anyone else think that if this was a great prospect a director would be in it for more than the director fees? There was a lot written about what an investment genius Robert Turner is in this space but has he put his own dollars in? - apparently not.. WHY NOT I ask? Seems he's happy to just sit on the side lines and pick up his fee.

We are all expecting an announcement by the end of this week as per the last announcement, but having been here for 3 years I would rate that as being as likely as these ever getting back to 40 cents.

When the announcement is made (if it is made) it will probably be another fantastic 'PARTNER DISTRIBUTION DEAL' to add to Telstra, Rhipe, Leader, Bluetech, IBM online............ all of which have produced zero=nothing=nil=not a penny for your thoughts.

Notwithstanding what has gone before, I for one am still hoping for a miracle in what is continually promoted as a unique and game changing product. One major contract who agrees might turn it around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.