NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Easy to tell you're not a donkey lover Lumberjack. For a small...

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Easy to tell you're not a donkey lover Lumberjack. For a small investment (food and water) donkeys actually offer a decent return (beast of burden carrying stuff so you don't have to). Associating donkeys with this stock could be seen as a slight on the good name of donkeys!!

I think a more appropriate description for this one might be 'sink hole'. Absolutely amazing but no good to anyone. Like NET, sink holes are disruptive - you don't need to mow your lawn once your whole house has disappeared! If there were enough sink holes there would be no lawns to mow and all the lawn mowing guys would be disrupted out of business (yes, I pay someone to mow my lawn because I can't be bothered). I sense we will be waiting a very long time to see NET put anyone out of business with this 'disruptive technology' (I think that's what disruptive manes but feel free to correct me).

As far as the predicted announcement goes that could be any time in the next year.

They do have a very consistent record though of releasing a quarterly report after the bell on the last day of the month following the end of that quarter. That day therefore is January 31. It is possible we could get an announcement and a quarterly report tomorrow. Not much chance but it is possible......................... I guess we'll know by this time tomorrow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.